Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Few Introductions Required


I would love to jump right into my excitement of starting this blog, but I feel obliged to first introduce myself and then we'll begin... 
My name is Jenn. 
I'm 31 years old. 
I work in training for a financial institution. 
I have two little boys ages 3 and 5. 
I have an amazing man in my life. 
And he has a smart, beautiful 2 year old daughter, I am blessed to have in my life. 
Here we are at our favorite hang out. The beach. 


Pass-a-Grille Beach, St. Pete. May 2012

I am a runner. 
I am a weight-lifter. 
I love a good HIIT session and a great burnout.
I love fall boots. 
I love LuLuLeMon, Under Armour and Nike Pegs.
I am a fan of cool hues in the spring and warm textures in the winter. 

I've decided to begin this blog due to my overwhelming passion for two things: Fitness and Fashion! There's no end to the amount of things I can write about when it comes to these things. Being that I'm driving my co-workers crazy, I've determined there is no better outlet then this blog to voice my ideas on these passions.
To my girls- 38% is just a starting point and it will be okay! Pizza isn't that bad (once in awhile). One skip day isn't the end of the world. But yes... SUGAR is the devil incarnate. And Push-ups are MANDATORY. No Knees girls!! And if you aren't making an ugly face in the mirror, then you're not LIFTING HEAVY ENOUGH. I promise you the "bulking up" thing is NONSENSE. Those 5 pounder weights are wasting your time and mine. 


Join me for some insight on these little details that make a big difference and share my passion.
Nick and I after the Picnic Island Adventure Run. July 2012

1 comment:

  1. Was that pizza comment directed to me...? I am starting my good eating tomorrow! NO SUGAR!!! I promise!

    ReplyDelete