Saturday, August 25, 2012

Come on Isaac! We will Outrun You

After working on some last minute tanning at the beach today, we had to stop at Dicks to purchase some 18 miler running essentials. What does one need before running 18 miles before the onslaught of a potential hurricane?

This is a wish list item of mine (hurricane or no hurricane). The new NEON Nike LUNAR GLIDES. All of the Olympic athletes from the USA were sporting these this summer in London.Oh My... I want...



















This is Nick's Body Glide. He's a chafer when we go the distance. But hey... We all have our issues. :)














AND this is the one that really keeps you going. The GU Chomps. A must have essential in the backpack.

And... for a half way there teaser, we prefer the Stinger Waffle Cones. A Yummy Chocolate and honey treat to carry you home.


I'm thinking it will turn out like this... So to Isaac I say- "BRING IT ON!".



1 comment:

  1. Jen....Bring it ONE??? It's ok! On my FB there was a cute pic of horse and I said; I want on! I didn't want on...I wanted ONE!!!
    See...exceptional people have flaws too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete