Friday, August 24, 2012

Running Favorites

If you live in Florida, then a cool fall day is probably one of the most exciting things to happen to you since...oh... about May. And what better way to prepare for the upcoming cool, crisp fall weather then to buy some new fall fashion and re-energize your workouts?? Here are my fav picks for the season: 
Nike Free Running shoes. These shoes are as close as you can get to walking barefoot with out the weirdness of the Vibram's (sorry for the five finger lovers, but I'd rather not look like I have some martian looking toes).

The Lululemon Running Skirts: Super cute, but keep it short. The baggy, long variety comes across as something is trying to be hidden under there. Here are the Lululemon versions- These are definitely a DO:



The CamelBak is quite the discovery product of the summer for us. This awesome little hydration pack allows us to run 10,12,14,16,18 and soon 22 miles without worries. I'm not sure how I would ever survive the summer without this nifty little contraption. And it makes you look kinda hardcore. :) Always a bonus in my book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment